Our complete video resource for the Turner SMART-C®
The Many Uses of the SMART-C®
The flexibility to perform in surgery, clinics or the field. The SMART-C® has it all. The SMART-C® is an extremely light, full-capability mini C-arm.
As a battery-operated system, you can bring the SMART-C® directly to patients to perform full fluoroscopic and radiological imaging on-location. This is true point-of-care technology.
- Lightweight, cordless, battery-powered system for true portability
- Sophisticated imaging algorithm for improved visualization
- Wireless, high-definition fluoroscopic imaging for radiological use
- Independent articulating arm for optimal positioning
- Ability to conserve space with a compact footprint
- Independent monitor cart that allows for clear field-of-view positioning
- Ability to detach from articulating arm for independent, tabletop use
The SMART-C® enables the trained provider to add X-ray/fluoroscopic imaging in diagnosing fractures and assessing instabilities that can make the difference in “Return to Play” decisions.
Hand & Wrists
The SMART-C® brings a new standard of X-ray & fluoroscopic evaluation to the hand surgeons practice environment.
Foot & Ankle
The SMART-C® has unique applications in the evaluation and management of foot conditions.
Clinics & Diagnostic Imaging Centers
In today’s busy Clinics and Imaging Centers triaging patients and delivering true point of care assessment is key. Bring radiology directly to the patient.
Experience the Power & Portability of the SMART-C®
The SMART-C® is a truly portable and fully capable fluoroscopic and radiological imaging device.