Our Complete Video Resource for the Turner Smart-C
The Many Uses of the Smart-C
The flexibility to perform in surgery, clinics or the field. The Smart-C has it all. The Smart-C is an extremely light, full-capability mini C-arm.
As a battery-operated system, you can bring the Smart-C directly to patients to perform full fluoroscopic and radiological imaging on-location. This is true point-of-care technology.
- Lightweight, cordless, battery-powered system for true portability
- Sophisticated imaging algorithm for improved visualization
- Wireless, high-definition fluoroscopic imaging for radiological use
- Independent articulating arm for optimal positioning
- Ability to conserve space with a compact footprint
- Independent monitor cart that allows for clear field-of-view positioning
- Ability to detach from articulating arm for independent, tabletop use
The Smart-C enables the trained provider to add X-ray/fluoroscopic imaging in diagnosing fractures and assessing instabilities that can make the difference in “Return to Play” decisions.
Hand & Wrists
The Smart-C brings a new standard of X-ray & fluoroscopic evaluation to the hand surgeons practice environment.
Foot & Ankle
The Smart-C has unique applications in the evaluation and management of foot conditions.
Clinics & Diagnostic Imaging Centers
In today’s busy Clinics and Imaging Centers triaging patients and delivering true point of care assessment is key. Bring radiology directly to the patient.
Experience the Power & Portability of the Smart-C
The Smart-C is a truly portable and fully capable fluoroscopic and radiological imaging device.
What does it take to develop a revolutionary medical device such as the Smart-C?
Kirt Kimball, Team Physician at Brigham Young University demonstrates the Smart-C.