Turner Innovation’s executive leadership team is built from thought leaders and experts in the radiology space.
Our Management Team
- Inventor of NOMAD, handheld X-ray system.
- CEO and Chairman of Aribex 2004-2012 that produced a 9X return for investors.
- 3 FDA 501(K) cleared devices including 3 battery powered X-ray devices.
- Winner of Governor’s Medal for Science and Technology, 2011.
Founder & CEO
- 18-year experience in design, development, and manufacturing of medical devices.
- Former Lead System Design Engineer for Surgical Navigation at GE Healthcare
- BSD Medical, Tom was Project Manager over the MTX-100 and MTX-180 Microwave Ablation Systems that received 510(k) clearance in 2008 and 2010 respectively.
VP of Engineering
- Founder and CEO of Company Vitals.
- Specializes in investor relations and company startups.
- Former CEO of:
- Stroller Depot Stores.
- Safeline Kids.
Chief Financial Officer
- 30 years in the Medical Device/Software
- Former Director of International Sales, Merit Medical
- Former VP of International Sales, Novarad
- Former VP of International Sales and Marketing, BSD Medical
- Former Member of Utah World Trade Association Board of Directors
VP of Sales and Marketing
- More than 30 years helping companies achieve Quality Management System certifications.
- Rogers Corp
- ADFlex ,Inc.
- Advanced Systems Consultant.
- FutraMed, Inc.
Consultant, Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- Holds several patents leading to the commercialization of 3 FDA approved products.
- Over 15 years of deep domain engineering experience with expertise in X-Ray imaging, surgical navigation, safety, regulatory, and cyber security.
- Design engineer at GE Healthcare leading subsystem and software development of the OEC Elite.